iMac OS 11.5.1, 16gb ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys velop mesh network, no vpn, ethernet to core machine, wifi to remotes

Connected Audio Devices

iphone, ipad for remote apps and imac for core,

Number of Tracks in Library

all streaming, no library

Description of Issue

2 days ago I no longer get any Daily Mixes on iphone or ipad, but do get it on desktop application. I’m running latest releases on devices and core. A few weeks ago my Daily Mixes were messed up for a few days (100% populated with genres I’ve never listened to) - that problem “fixed itself” after a few days.

Any advice about the current absence of Mixes only on ipad/iphone? I really rely on the Daily Mixes to find new music!

If every month the Daily Mixes are going to stop working for days at a time, I’d say there is something seriously wrong with the software at ROON.

Yeah, there is something wrong with Daily Mix - featuring ?? and when you open the mix to view it, there is no info there as well. Something is amiss.

Hey @Bob_Cornelis,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and you have my apologies for the extended delay in getting to your thread!

Are you still running into this issue on the newest Roon build? I was able to pull up daily mixes on my iPhone, I’d be curious to see if a fresh install of the iOS app may be helpful in your case.

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.