No device (DAC) listed in core audio

My system has stopped functioning since adding my Innuos zen server back in my system. My DAC (Aqua Acoustic La Scala) is no longer seen by roon.

When configuring roon OS device just keeps going and going.

Is the DAC no longer supported?

thank you,

Robert

Hi @RPFMusicman,

How is the Aqua Acoustic La Scala connected to your Core, is it connected over USB? Have you tried another USB cable to verify that this is not the issue if so?

Also, can you please provide a screenshot of your Audio Tab? It should look something like this:

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks for the response Noris. It is strange. I was successful running an innuos mini via usb to the la scala. With the same csbles and only the zen se being added it would not function. I switched the usb and either cables and that combination was good for 6 hours-- thought I was set, until today and it started all over! Then I tried the la scala usb cable and have experienced success again.

Some screen shots

Hi @RPFMusicman,

It sounds like something might be wrong with the cable since you mention that you switch over to the La Scala cable and it showed up again. USB cables do go bad from time to time so I would suggest replacing it if this issue still occurs. Also a reboot of the Core might help. If you have done both of these troubleshooting steps and the issue comes back please let me know.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello Noris, sent the cable back to the manufacturer and it tested with no issues. Do you think there is an issues with the innuos streamer and dac? The manufacturer wants info on build characteristics.

Regards

Robert

Hello @RPFMusicman,

We are currently testing our Aqua HiFi DACs with Innuos devices in the test lab. We hope to have a report along with some next steps in the next day or two. Thank you for your patience while we get this sorted out.

-John

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.