No file information in Roon Remote iOS

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Kerne(r), 8 Logisk(e) processor(er)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet and WIFI - Router Negear Nighthawk 6
Internet 120mb download /50mb upload

Connected Audio Devices

Gato PRD-3S-NPM(Ethernet) - 2 Logitech Transporter(1 Ethernet+1 wifi - 1 Logitech Squeezebox(ethternet) Touch - IPAD 2020 Roon Remote

Number of Tracks in Library

29000 tracks

Description of Issue

On a lot of tracks there is no file information. Just a photo and sometimes it is totally black…

You image isn’t displaying. Also, fill in all the requested information for support to help you.

@Michael_Callesen, I’ve fixed that for you, there was a lot of extraneous mark up tags in the post.
However, you will need to provide the information requested so that Roon’s @support team can best assist you.

Hi @Michael_Callesen ,

Can you please confirm if you are seeing this behavior only when the iPad is put to sleep/woken up? We are investigating a similar issue, if it happens when waking from sleep please let me know and I will add your report to the ticket, thanks!

No. It is all the time. I have no sleep when I am playing.
It is random tracks. I do not see a pattern.
Some time no track info. Some times only track info, and some times total black screen.
But I can say that this behavior started after “Improved” metadata was introduced.

Hi @Michael_Callesen ,

If you do notice a pattern, please let us know.

Since this issue is not related to sleep, this might be caused by another factor. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the Roon app on your device and verify if that helps?

It looks like the latest update for Roon Remote has solved the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.