No idea what is going on

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MAC OS 10.14.6

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ARRIS BGW210/Micro Rendu/Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Wavelength Proton/USB/16 foot Audioquest Cinnamon Ethernet cable

Description Of Issue

Through ROON I try to play an album or track and those little bouncy blue bars are active but no audio signal. After awhile moves on to next track but still no audio.
Sometimes, when I first try to play music, ROON works. But if I switch albums or search Tidal for something else to listen to, I lose the signal.

Have you rebooted everything

Ad infinitum to no avail

Taking the Rendu out of the mix the set up works

Hi @Anthony_Costa,

Welcome to the forum. Just to clarify, when you connect your Wavelength Proton directly to the Mac, everything appears to work as expected? It’s only when adding the microRendu back in that the issues start?

If so, you may want to make sure that the microRendu is in Roon Ready mode in the Web Interface. If the issue still remains, you may want to reach out to the Small Green Computer support team via their website (bottom right -> contact us button).

Thank you so much Norris for pointing me towards Small Green Computer’s “contact us” button. Was trying to find it yesterday.

I have a second, slightly different, setup with a microRendu that works without a hitch and know about the App Switcher.

Thanks again,

Anthony

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.