Roon ROCK on NUV10i7FHN
Windows 10 app
4G Broadband > 4G Netgear Modem > Unifi EdgeRouter 4 > TP Link gigabit Switch > CAT6 ethernet to Naim Atom / Sonos Arc is connected by WIFI to Unifi AP PRO access point
Music library on Synology NAS.
Description of Issue
I seem to have internet access from my new ROCK but as I can’t SSH onto the NUC I’m not sure how to investigate.
- Playing internet radio to NAIM get error “Station Unavailable. Please check your internet connection”
- Playng from Qobuz to NAIM (or siging in once I logged myself out) I get “Network error. Please check your connection”
- Playing anything to Sonos Arc gets error “Roon lost control of the audio device”
- New tracks added to my library havent been identified (been stuck at sam estatus all day).
What does work then?
Playing music from local libary to Naim Atom
What have I tried:
- Restarted router
- restarted Roon ROCK
- Changed Roon from static IP to dynamic (DHCP)
- Changed Roon ROCK ethernet and the port it connects to the switch
- Changed ROCK DNS from local Pihole to google
- I can ping the roon ROCK from the Win10 pc
- Reinstalled ROCK OS (which I think requires an internet connection??)
I dont seem to have any other network issues in my house. How should I proceed?
Edit: I’ve stood up a ROON core in a Proxmox VM and all the issues above are not present so I think its an issue with the Roon ROCK network connectivity.