No itunes Playlists in Roon - please help

Hello guys, like many before I have some issues when it comes to importing my itunes playlists.
iTunes Media is saved to D:\ , XML sharing is checked. Importing playlists in Roon is also activated. I tried already copying itunes Media gain to D:, whole folder and only the XML - it didnt help. When I change something in my iTunes XML Library (in iTunes), the XML file gets changed and updated - so it seems to work. My music is saved to D:\ Roon is installed on C: drive.
Please help :slight_smile:

Best regards
Lukas

Hello @Lukas_Linek1,

Can you please share a screenshot of the folder structure where the .XML is located? I am wondering if the XML might be in a subfolder instead of in the top level folder and due to this doesn’t see the rest of the files linked to the XML. Please see our iTunes importing media guide for more information on this issue, specifically under troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello, Music is stored in D:\ - itunes and the XML are stored in D:\itunes

When I copy&paste the XML in D:\ i have my whole music twice in roon.

Hello @Lukas_Linek1,

Can you please try moving the XML located in D:\itunes and leave just the one present in the D:\ folder (the top directory)?

– Noris

Hello Noris, thank you for your prompt response. I moved the XML file, forced rescans - nothing changed.

Best wishes
Lukas

Hello @Lukas_Linek1,

That is certainly strange, also just to confirm here, you have checked this box in your iTunes application, correct?

Thanks,
Noris

Hello Noris,

it is of course checked.

Best regards
Lukas

Hello @Lukas_Linek1,

Do you mind sending me the XML file so that I can take a look at it? I will private message you upload instructions shortly.

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.