No local audio devices found (ODac via USB)

Roon Core Machine

Intel i3 4340, 8GB
Roon ROCK Version 1.8 (build 884) stable

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio Directstream DAC (via bridge) - working
PS Audio Directstream Jnr DAC (via bridge) - working
PC1 - via local sound or Sabre ODac (via USB) - not working
PC2 - via local sound - working
PC3 - via local sound - working

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

On one client PC I cannot see any local audio devices. I can see audio devices on other PCs as wel as DACs connected to the network, but nothing for this PC
I have disabled the firewall and compared it to other PC running the same OS (Windows 10 10.0.19044) and it looks the same. I have enabled and disabled various audio devices and it makes no difference.

Hi @Brendan_Grieve

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. I apologize for the delay in responding and would be happy to help with this.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with your USB DAC. Since there’s been a delay in getting back to you I wanted to inquire whether your situation has changed with the latest build, Version 898?

If not and you still require assistance please let us know and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.

Hi Jamie. There has been no change since I raised the post, so still requiring assistance if possible.

Cheers,

Brendan.

Thank you for getting back to me @Brendan_Grieve,

We definitely want to get this cleared up for you. Can you confirm if you’re running the latest version Build 898 on your Core and Remotes, please?

I’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks!

Yes, both core and remote are on the latest version

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.