No login to Roon Rock Device

Hello,
I can’t log in to my Roon Rock system anymore. I get the message: “network error. Please check your internet connection. “ But Rock is online, up- and running. I have access via browser and file manager.
However, while trying to login I don’t get a selection if I want to de-authorize one of my two Roon installations. Probably a rights management issue in your administration / database?
Any advice?
Best
Robert

Hi @robert_blens ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated.

I must apologies, as I am touch confused in regard to the “issue” being experienced with ROCK. My assumption is that you are jumping between ROCK on one device and another instance of Roon on another. When you try to let the “other” device (not ROCK) host the core you are not being presented with the ability to de-authorize one core and authorize another, correct? Is this also when you are noticing the network error, mentioned in your report?

Lastly, may I also ask you to please provide me with a brief but accurate description of your current setup, so I have a better understanding of what you are working with.

-Eric