No more covers art picture

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

PC Windows 10 I9-9900K

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet and wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Computer, Samsung s5e

Description Of Issue

All photos of album covers have disappeared and have been replaced by grey images. How do I get the photos from the album covers again?

Is this occurring on all devices or just the Samsung?

It’s only happening on the PC. On Samsung s5e, I can see the pictures.

Had any windows updates lately?

I’m on Windows 10 Insider fast ring build 19645. So I have regular updates. This is the first time I have this problem on Windows.

1. Are these albums which have been identified.
  2. Is the cover art missing on the albums view page and the actual album page, or grey box on the overview and the cover displayed when you go to the actual album page?

You might try increasing the memory for art in Settings/Setup.

I’d check graphics drivers. It blew away my Nvidia driver and I had to go get the right one from the manufacturer site.

Very strange indeed. I haven’t changed anything and now all my album covers are back on display. I don’t understand what happened. In any case thank you very much for your help.

I had this happen as well. I restarted Roon and everything was ok, but I’ve also had some weird search problems and general loading errors before restarting. Not sure what’s going on in the development area, but it’s been making Roon rather wonky as of late.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.