No music folder options under "Storage"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus, Mac IOS,

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

EEROS wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Meridian controller and Lyngdorf TDI-1120

Description Of Issue

I have >20K songs in Music folder and iTunes. I can not get Roon to find the music library. Under storage on the side bar menu on Roon… It does not allow any options to “add folder” The page is blank once I click on storage. My music folder is all under iTunes media folder…Music. I have it copied in another music folder as well. I am not given the option of associating any folder with Roon

Do you have a 2nd drive in your Nucleus or just the one OS drive?

If you only have the one internal drive and you don’t have a USB drive connected, then you have to add a networked drive, presumably a folder (or folders) on your Mac.

Of course, if you keep your music files on your Mac, then that will have to be running when you want to use Roon to play them.

If you have a 2nd internal drive, did you format it thru the Nucleus Web GUI?

I do not have a second drive installed in the nucleus. It sounds like, from what you are saying, that I need to:

1. Get a second USB Drive or Internal Nucleus Drive.
  2. Copy all music folders onto that drive.

I’ll start there. Thank You!!

RMM

1 Like

Hello @RICKY_MCSHANE, could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.