No "play from here" option in track list

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

OS X 11.2.3 build 790

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Apple airport wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

minidspSHD; Schiit gunginir

Description Of Issue

I can’t get my bookmarked track lists or my “track” list (left menu bar) to just play though the list. I have Roon radio off and just want it to play down the list without stopping. Is there a way to “play from here” anywhere else but in Albums or Playlists? Is there any way to change the behavior of Roon stopping playback after every track in a list?

1 Like

Hey @john_christensen,

Thanks for reaching out about this and sorry about the trouble! Once you’ve clicked Play for the first track, what do you see when you open the Queue view? Could you please share a screenshot?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Here’s what I see - thanks for looking into it!

The Track browser works slightly differently.

I think you are using a Mac for the Roon user interface in your screenshot. What you can do is to use a keyboard shortcut (⌘-A or control-A) to select all the tracks in the list at once. You will then get a “Play now” button at the top left of the screen. This will add all the tracks to the Queue and play them in sequence. Here’s an example:

Thanks for the reply - though it does seem like a bit of a kludge vs a simple “play from here” option. Can that be a feature request? I can’t imagine I’m the only one who just wants to pick a place in a playlist or the track browser and play from there in the same way that’s possible for an album.

1 Like

“Play from here” already exists for Playlists.

It doesn’t exist in the Track Browser, but you can certainly ask for it by posting your request in the Feature Request category of the forum. All requests are read by Roon Labs in that category and noted, but they very rarely respond directly to a request.

1 Like