Gesamtanzahl der Kerne: 2
L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB
L3-Cache: 3 MB
Speicher: 8 GB
Boot-ROM-Version: 228.0.0.0.0
SMC-Version (System): 2.2f44

Roon Version 1.7 (build 511) stable

Hi,
yesterday I activated Qobuz streaming which won’t start, local files and Tidal are working fine. Streaming by using the Qobuz desktop app works fine. Only with Roon the problem exist. I’ve contacted Qobuz and they directed me to Roon as Ronn are the developers of the Qobuz version which is integrated in Roon:

"Guten Tag,

Dafür würde ich Sie bitten, den Support von Roon zu kontaktieren, denn die dort integrierte Version von Qobuz von denen entwickelt wird.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen."

I’m running Roon core on a MocBook Pro with a solit Ethernet connection.
Endpoints are various T+A Roon ready streamers.

All systems are running on the latest SW versions. Rebooting the core, T+A’s, deactivation and reactivation of the Qobuz account brought no changes.
When starting playback on Qobuz I get the following error messages:

“Streaming kann nicht gestartet werden. Überprüfe Dein Qobuz-Konto und versuche es erneut.
Zu viele Störungen. Wiedergabe wird gestoppt.”

Fritz!Box 7490 FRITZ!OS: [07.12] - [Version aktuell]
Meshed with another Fritz!Box 7490 FRITZ!OS: [07.12]
NetGear ProSafe 108 Switch
All Ethernet via Cat7

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

• T+A MP 2500 R
  • T+A MP 3100 HV
  • T+A Cala CDR
  • T+A MP 2000 R
  • T+A MP 8
  • T+A R 1000 E

(all Roon Ready devices, latest firmware versions)

Again, Tidal works fine

Please advise.

Thank you, Ingo

Ingo,
genau diese Meldung hatte ich auch einmal und habe dann festgestellt, dass ich mich versehentlich mit einem nicht mehr aktiven Testkonto bei Qobuz angemeldet hatte. Vielleicht noch mal überprüfen.
Davon abgesehen hat es mir geholfen, mich in Roon bei Qobuz auszuloggen. Und dann anders als vorher wieder anmelden, du hast ja zwei Möglichkeiten, Benutzername oder Email Adresse. Wenn also vorher mit Email angemeldet, dann jetzt mit Benutzernamen. Oder eben umgekehrt, das hat bei mir jedenfalls geholfen.

via Google Translate

Ingo,
I had exactly this message once and then found that I had accidentally logged into Qobuz with a test account that was no longer active. Maybe check again.
Apart from that, it helped me to log out of Roon near Qobuz. And then register again differently than before, you have two options, username or email address. If you previously registered with email, then now with your user name. Or vice versa, that helped me anyway.

Hallo Axel,

vielen Dank für den Hinweis. Tatsächlich handelt es sich um ein Testkonto, welches Qobuz gestern wieder freigeschaltet hat.

Nun habe ich das PW in den Qobuz Kontoeinstellungen geändert und das Konto so neu auf Tidal angelegt. Siehe da, es funktioniert nun.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Deinen Hinweis.

Viele Grüße,

Ingo

via Google Translate

Hello Axel,

Thanks for the hint. In fact, it is a test account that Qobuz activated again yesterday.

Now I have changed the PW in the Qobuz account settings and created the account on Tidal. Lo and behold, it works now.

Thanks again for your hint.

Best wishes,

Ingo

Please close the topic, problem solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.