No playback sMS-1000SQ Windows Edition

Several day I have problem that playback start, graphic next to track is “moving”, time is not running and there is no sound. After 5-10sec playback skip to next track. As server I am using is sMS-1000SQ Windows Edition.

Hi Igor,

Sorry for the trouble here.

Can you us a little more about your setup, network, media, and output, as described here.

Let us know the details and then @support can look a following this up with you.

Hi,

Server SOtM sMS-1000SQ Windows Edition
DAC Audio Research REF CD9

Hi @Igor_Hocevar ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. To help us better understand what may be going on here, may I kindly ask you to expand on the information you’ve provided above and confirm the following:

1. How is your music being stored?

2. How big is your music library (based on number of tracks)?

Lastly, can you please provide a description of your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup.

-Eric

Dear Eric,

Music is stored on internal SSD / SOtM sMS-1000SQ. The size of the stored
files is 54Gb / 712 files / 97 folders.

SOtM sMS-1000SQ server is connected to router with ethernet cable.

All the best,

Igor

Hi @Igor_Hocevar ---- Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for slow response. I’d like to grab some logs from you so our developers can have a closer look at what may be causing this problem to occur. I will be contacting you shortly via PM with instructions.

-Eric