No Response from Roon

I sent an email to contact@roonlabs.com on December 26, 2023 and I have not received a response. Please advise.
@benjamin

As @Jim_F says, the forum is the preferred place to communicate with Roon.

For certain issues (e.g. accounts-related), then you can also use the Contact form on the Roon Labs website (the link is at the bottom right of every web page).

AFAIK, that email address is no longer used by Roon Labs. Use the forum (preferred) or the Contact form instead.

Well the privacy policy at least says to use it

https://roon.app/en/privacypolicy

I’ve heard back from Roon Labs that the contact email is still in use.

Nonetheless, for Support issues IMO it is better to post in the Support category of the forum because a) the Support team get automatically notified and the thread gets added to their queue; b) the issue gets seen by everyone and knowledgeable community members can often pre-empt the queue wait time by posting the solution to known issues and c) the forum holds the Support history, which is open for all to peruse.

2 Likes

Hi @Brandon_Finley,

Thanks for writing in and it’s good to see you on community again! Please let me know more about your current issue, and if you could provide any additional info on your current setup, that would be helpful!

Roon Server Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.