Netgear Orbi AX4200
Luxul AMP-1208P Switch; Core is on Ethernet directly from switch

Connected Audio Devices

• Peachtree NovaSE 65/USB

• Mcintosh MA8000/USB

Number of Tracks in Library

~1500 Tracks

Description of Issue

Roon Device recognizes the Peachtree Int Amp, but when selected as Audio, there is no output. Roon just cycles through the tracks and stops.
Curiously on the bottom of the screen, where the track information is that is currently playing is displayed, there is just a large “ROON” banner in place of track information

With regard to Mcintosh Amp, also connected via USB, Roon will simply not recognize as an audio device

In a prior setup via Windows Laptop- used as my core, roon recognized both of devices, and played output without issue.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!
Nav

Hi @Navindradat_Ramcharr,

Is the Peachtree connected directly to the Nucleus via USB? Looking at the specs for the device:

I don’t see any support for Linux devices. If you connect the DAC to a Windows remote instead of the Nucleus directly does playback work then?

Hi Dylan,

It is connected directly via USB. It was connected via Windows Laptop prior and I was able to playback. I moved to the Roon Core as laptop was giving me other issues.

Hey Dylan,

Any feedback for why there is no output from the Core to the McIntosh Int Amp?

Did the research, McIntosh doesn’t support Linux OS either.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.