No Tidal access

Hallo, after last Roon update the access to Tidal doesn’t work anymore.

What device are you doing the tidal login on? Have you tried it from the core machine?

It does not work on iPhone, iPad, iMac. On the core machine is not installed Roon software. Why did you change the Tidal access procedure? It worked pretty well… no sense… and now?

A post was split to a new topic: Experiencing TIDAL login failure

TIDAL changed it not Roon, which is why you’re now redirected to a web page to login.

What happens when you go to Settings > Service and click on the TIDAL login button? Does a browser window open?

I also ran into a spot of bother with this - I found I couldn’t get it to work properly on my tablet (Nexus 10 running Remix OS with Chrome) but going via my phone (Samsung S8 with Chrome) seemed to work. It’s probably worth people experimenting with some different devices.

Judging by the trickle of similar errors, I’m not sure that implementing these changes has been Team Roon’s finest hour.

Hi @Fabio_Garrone1,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

What browser are you using to try to log in? At what point does the failure occur? Have you tried rebooting your Core?

Hallo, I solved rebooting the server. Gaf

I just answer. A server reboot was needed.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.