Out of the blue, Tidal refuses to load on Room. It works on the Tidal app, on the web interface, and on Bluesound app, but not on Roon.
Here are my troubleshooting steps so far.
- Logged out of Tidal on Roon.
- Emptied the Roon cache and logged back in.
No dice. I am now not able to sign in, and get an error message: “Network Error: Please check your connection.”
Thanks for reaching out, @catman!
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Please see the following steps and let me know if there is any change!
- Reboot your Core machine and try again.
- Close Roon, find your Roon database and delete the tidal_account file (Database > Registry > Core > tidal_account). Once you do this try to login again.
- Check that your account is still active, as suggested here. In the past we have seen that you may be able to login to the TIDAL account in the TIDAL app, but the subscription itself may not be active therefore cannot connect to Roon.
Thank you so very much! These instructions did the trick and I am up and running again. Thanks very much indeed.