Node 2 - Plays a few seconds then stops

Hi Andy, you are not alone. I am facing the same thing. I do see one common item though.

Bluesound / NAD.

I am only getting this behavior on my Node2 in my Home Office. In the living room I am using a Lumin D2 and there all works fine.

Also I think this is only when using a streaming account, like Qobuz in my case. Need to check if this also happens when I play local files.

This is already over a year and I kinda got used to it, so never really bothered. Except now with COVID and home office, I am using the Node2 more often and it gets annoying.

My details for roon if needed:
Core Machine (Operating system/System info/roon build number)

Server: Windows 10 - i7 7700 - 8GB Ram roon 1.8 (build 764), but also applies to earlier versions

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

All hardwired CAT 5 or CAT 6, internet connection 250mbps. Router Deco M9 plus, WiFi not used for audio, only for networked devices like iPad.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lumin D2 (hardwired Ethernet, analog connection XLR) Node 2 (hardwired Ethernet, analog connection cinch).

Hello @allineedis ,

Is there any change in behavior if you try to factory reset the Node 2?

Have you confirmed if the same behavior occurs with local content?

Hi @noris. I checked and yes it also is for local content.

Tried the factory reset, but no luck.

Still so weird that it is only the first song played after starting the Node. Hit play again after 2-3 seconds, that track plays fine and all the rest after as well.

Made a boo boo by the way. The Node in the Study is a Node 1, probably does not matter, but wanted to confess :innocent:

Hello @allineedis ,

Thanks for trying to perform the factory reset. Can you please reproduce the issue, note the time + date + track affected and then use these instructions to send us a log set for review? Also, if you have not reached out to BluOS Support, you may want to do so to tackle the issue from both sides, they may have access to more advanced diagnostics on the Node.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.