Not Able to Identify an Album

Hi All

I am just trying to identify a few various artist albums in my collection and ever time i click on identify album it just brings up the little Roon logo as if it’s loading but then does nothing. I am not sure if it is just my end or a problem at Roon’s end.

1 Like

Hi @Robert_Gardiner — Thanks seem to be okay on our end. Can you reboot and let us know if that helps?

If not, can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

I will do, won’t be able to do this till tonight as not at home till then, but will try rebooting again and if have problems will put a screenshot up.

Right I rebooted again and this time it all seems fine, and is bringing up the information again when trying to identify an album.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t identify album in Roon

Hi @Robert_Gardiner,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

Thanks @dylan , I will do. I know might not be the right place for this and have mentioned this in another thread, but is roon ever going to allow people to add there own album reviews, just as I have alot of album reviews that go into more depth then the all music ones and to me this would be the last bit of the jigsaw for roon to then be perfect for me.

Hi @Robert_Gardiner,

We have not announced any plans to add custom reviews in Roon. We always appreciate feedback though, and the best play to provide this type of feedback is in the #roon:feature-requests section of the site. Our team keeps a close eye on this category, so it’s definitely the best place to give this type of feedback.

There is currently a request open for this which you can see here:

Thanks!

Cheers @dylan will have a look at that as it is something I think would be an excellent addition to roon.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.