Not able to restore backup. Sonictransporter i5 Roon database seems corrupted

I guess my issue is two things. First during an update of Sonictransporter last night, I totally lost connection with my Roon database. I do understand it’s a solution to do a clean install. It may end up with that. I have asked Andrew at SGC to assist, as I hope it’s possible to repair my current Roon installation.

The second issue is that, what I taught was my backup files, seems not to be working at all.
I have found a working copy from November 2021.

I use my QNAP NAS as backup. I can clearly see a backup from 22 July 2022 in file manager. However this copy won’t install. So my question is, is there possible to get some help in verifying what I expect to be a valid backup, so I can use it for a restore.

I’m now using the Qnap TS453D as Roon server. So it’s from here I was able to install the Roon backup from November 2021.

I have created a new test backup area on present installation, so I don’t interfering with the one that seems corrupted.

Please advise how I shall proceed.

I have not used my music folder as backup folder.

AND TO BE VERY CLEAR. THIS IS NOT AN NETWORK ISSUE. LAST PICTURE IS SHOWING MY ROON INSTALLATION ON SONICTRANSPORTER THAT MY APP CAN’T ACCESS.

Also iOS is latest version submitted this week from Apple.

Problem solved. Thanks to Andrew.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.