Not All Album Tracks Loading

Roon Core Machine

ROCK, NUC8i7BEH, Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/S, Transcend 128GB Nvme PCIe Gen3 X4 MTE110S M.2 SSD Solid State Drive

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet to NUC: Google WiFi, TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Switch, Synology DS920+

Connected Audio Devices

MacBook Pro, iPhone 12, Chord MojoPoly, Chromecast Audio

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I downloaded the new Neil Young and Crazy Horse “Barn” album today, added it to my watched folder on my NAS, and forced a rescan in Roon.

The first two tracks did not load:

I then deleted the album, ran the clean up library (settings => library => clean up library) and reloaded the album in my NAS but got the same results.

What could be going on the prevents the first two tracks from loading?

Is this empty?

Many. But all date back to 2019. The new Neil Young album is not in there. Nothing else looks out of order regarding the FAQ.

Update (but no resolution):

I rebooted both the NAS and the NUC. Tracks that don’t appear in Roon play fine with other desktop apps (VLC in this case).

Problem solved. For some reason, the few tracks (released in advance of the album’s release and added to my Roon library) were seen as a separate album. While I’m uncertain why that would be, once I merged the albums following this guidance, all tracks now appear as one album.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.