Not all appearances in library showing up

Noticed that for some artists where I am looking at one member of the bands bios as they have solo releases other albums they are on for the same band do not show up.

This one for Julia Shapiro being one. She’s the primary writer and vocalist for Chastity Belt and I have 3 of their albums in my library yet only two show up in the appearances sections for her solo page. Looking at the credits for the missing album it just has the band credited and not her so explains why its not linking it but then it links in all the bio texts. I guess this is down to metadata from Roons sources being inadequate. Annoying I guess I will have to add her to the credits for those to show up.

Hey @CrystalGipsy

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As always, we appreciate the heads up here. We’ll take a look at how this information is reflected on our metadata providers’ side and see what we can do. Please understand that we can’t make any promises regarding a timeline for corrections when coordinating with our metadata providers.

I’m glad the manual edit facilitated the band link for here. Thank you for posting your workaround strategy with this. I’m sure it will be useful for other Rooners. :+1: