Not happy roon crashing

Roon keeps crahing on all my 3 win10 computers after a few minutes

What is it that you want? If you want help with the problem, I suggest you fill out the Support form and send your post there.

BTW, sorrry for your woes, and I hope you will fix them soonest.

Have you tried reinstalling your Graphics Driver from the manufacturer NOT windows, . Then reboot

That may fix it, it has a few times, looks like a windows update funny

Also flag @support

I have it on 3 windows pcs …one is a barebones machine one is a gamer and one is a mini pc attached to my tv…Roon crashes constantly on all three or stalls.and will not restart with out rebooting.
Roon core is running on the bare bones machine…
yesterday mt Bryston BDP-3 Digital Music Player was listed in the out puts not today…
A lot of money for software that has so many problems

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Hello @Paul_Watkinson ,

Welcome to the forum and apologies for the troubles here! Can you please use these instructions to send me a log set from one of the devices that are crashing?

1 Like

Reinstalled all three computers for the third time,everything seem to be working fine now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.