Not seeing new albums from Qobuz

I have a Mac Studio M1 and am not seeing new albums added from Qobuz. This is new as of 2022.11.03. Not sure if we’re seeing same behavior, but everything fine on 2022.11.02. Should this be a new topic or am I OK here? Running Roon 2.0 (build 1143). This may be new to this version of Roon. No changes in network configuration, but did upgrade to Mac OS Ventura the same day. I guess this raises another question. Are Roon and Mac OS Ventura playing well with one another?

Please note that when I press the add to library button in Roon to add this Qobuz album to my library

I get a whirling circle of death that doesn’t stop for hours. This is not specific to this album.

If I close Roon window and request this album from MyQobuz, it does not indicate that it has been added, nor does it appear in Albums sorted by date added, which was the behavior previously and wonderfully seamlessly. If I look the album up in Roon it does not indicate that it is in my library. Perhaps Qobuz to Roon library adding issue associated with ARC? Hope not. Love adding newly reviewed music and playing it on basis of date added to Roon feature. Probably the major reason now for using Roon rather than InnuOS Sense (for me).

BTW, I’m a lifetime subscriber and committed to Roon as my music management software. I put this latest behavior into the category of temporary glitch that I’m sure will be resolved.

Hi @bill_perkins,

I have indeed moved your inquiry to a new topic so that I can use BLH’s existing topic to support him.

I do know of one issue where Roon running on Ventura wasn’t seeing storage in exFAT formatted drives but this was something we fixed in a release shortly after. I can confirm that you’re using the most recent software that does in fact include this fix.

If your issue is ongoing, please complete the template below and I will get back to you with my findings. Also, please include some more recent track examples for us to research.

Thanks,
Wes

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi Wes,

Thank you for your response. The problem went away after upgrading InnuOS Sense for my Innuos Zenith SE server from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.3, which was described as a reversion. There is a possibility that the reboot involved with the software upgrade may have resolved the problem as well. Not likely, since I had rebooted the server as part of my troubleshooting and this did not fix the problem. Problem was not intrinsic to Roon. Hats off, nonetheless for your follow-up.

Best,
Bill

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.