Nothing similar to play

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro, AMD Ryzen 5 3600x, 16 GB Ram, Roon V 1.7 (528)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TP-Link TL-WDR4300, Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Core: Sennheiser - GSX 1000, USB
Client: Raspberry Pi - Ropiee: AlloOne Signature, Ethernet
Remote: Samsung Xcover 4, Wifi

Description Of Issue

Hello
I’m on my trial period and I haven’t experienced the Roon Radio yet. Every time I select a track it tells me that “nothing similar to play”. I’m using tidal as stream source with no personal library, Tidal is working fine but not with the radio feature.
Playing the Beatles Abby Road at 6:02 gmt+2 on the 4/02

Regards
Jesper

Hi @Jesper_Pedersen — Thanks for reaching out and for the detailed report!

I’ve enabled diagnostics on your account so the team can take a look. I’ll be sure to follow up once we have further feedback!

Hey Dylan

I’ve just changed my router today, to an ZyXEL-P-2812HNU-F1 to see if it would make difference. Sadly it didn’t help!
I’ve also tried with a static DNS but with no avail.

Jesper

Hi @Jesper_Pedersen,

We met with our senior development team about this today. This issue is affecting a small number of customers and our team has launched an investigation into this. As soon as I have further feedback from this investigation I’ll be sure to reach out ASAP.

Thanks!

I’ve read some posts by people with the same problem.

You’ve been asking about play history.
I have 922 plays in my history, still the problem persists

Thanks for the information, @Jesper_Pedersen — Our team is working on a solution here and we’ll be sure to keep you updated!

Hey Dylan

I think it’s time for me to throw in the towel.
I feel like I’ve entered a movie theater to experience a 3D movie — but the 3D isn’t working for some, but I’m still paying full price for the 3D experience. Since I’m still eligible for the 30-day refund, i think it’s time for me to leave the theater before you lock the door.

Hey Dylan

The Roon Radio seems to function now.
'I will take my seat again and try to enjoy the rest of the movie :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.