Nothing will load and play in Roon save for my playlists

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.805, Roon Version 1.6 Build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

On Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio DirectStream Jr via Bridge to Roon server on Windows desktop

Description Of Issue

For about 10 days now Roon will only access and play from my playlists. If I try and access Tidal to see what is new, to look for music, or access via album, composer or tracks then all I get is the Roon logo spinning. Curious situation and frustrating. I love my playlists but I want access to new music on Tidal.

By the way, I can access and use everything on Tidal on all of my computers, tablets and cell phones just fine so it is definitely not a Tidal access problem. I also cannot see this being a network problem as I can access and play my playlists.

I have limited local content on the same computer and I can access and play those files fine.

Solutions?

Thank you,

Well, strangely, I can report that the issue is solved. All I did was a backup of my Roon files to prepare for anything I may have to do for troubleshooting and when I went back to using Roon I can now access and play music from anywhere within Roon.

Love the new Leonard Cohen single,

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.