Nothing works on my Roon account since 2 days

Core Machine

WRITE HERE

Network Details

WRITE HERE

Audio Devices

WRITE HERE

Description of Issue

Doesn’t find the speaker, Playlists not available, complete account doesn‘t function.

Hello @Ulrich_Mayer-Runge, I’m sorry you are encountering problems, but in order for support to help you they need to know something about your setup.

Can you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

My roon core is a Rhein Z1 V2 connected via lan…

Are you aware that Rhein is not on the list of RoonLabs’ partners and thus not certified by Roon?

Hello @Ulrich_Mayer-Runge,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on the Roon community - a very belated welcome :wave:

I am so sorry for having missed this post for so long - as you might have discovered since then, we’ve been catching up on all the support threads on our community. Things are looking up now and we’re confident our response times will be much faster.

Since it’s been a while, I was wondering if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Would you please share some more details about your setup, if that’s the case?

Thanks in advance for letting us know :pray: