NUC directly into the U-Clock, bi-passing the Aries - Clicking noises

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel Nuc i7 NUC5i7RYH / Win 10 Pro 64bit version 2004 / 8Gb Ram / 240Gb M2 SSD (OS and Core on here) / Roon 1.7 build 610 (stable 64 bit).

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Access to internet via Virgin Media (broadband supplier) Router, configured as a Cable Modem / Network is controlled by a Netgear Orbi RBR50 and RBS50 / Core-NUC is connected via ethernet cable via a megabit switch.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Auralic Aries / connected via USB to main endpoint - dCS Puccini U-Clock into Puccini Player
or
using iPad as an endpoint.

Description of Issues
Can I connect one of the USB outputs from the NUC directly into the U-Clock, bi-passing the Aries. I have tried it once, but got a lot of ‘clicking’ noises during playback.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi @Andy_Cash,

Do you have the drivers installed that are mentioned here?

When you’re playing to the U-Click can and experiencing the clicks can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path and Device Setup?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.