Nucleus after power interruption

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Cable Modem. Google Wifi. Silent Angel Streamer, Silent Angel Bonn 8 network switch.

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

ARC cannot find my Roon core. It has worked flawlessly for the past week while traveling. It stopped working yesterday. I suspect there might have been a power outage. The power is back on and my network is up because I can access my Nest thermostats.

Would a brief power interruption cause the Nucleus to turn off and not come back on? I’m away from home and have no way to check my Nucleus.

Does the power switch have to be pushed after a power interruption?

I have a NUC and I had to change the settings to recover from power outage as I had one three holidays in a row. We had one on the last holiday and everything came back on and worked great.

I am guessing that the Nucleus has a BIOS you can get to by plugging in a keyboard and screen and look at setting

Hey @scott_brayton,

Ben with the support team here, I was able to take a look at your account and see your Nucleus was online and active recently. Are you still running into issues?

I’ll be on standby for your reply. Thanks!

Yes. I will be home tomorrow and will see if I can do something then. Arc worked for the first week of my trip. This is what I get when I open the app.

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.