Nucleus+ and Tidal issue [Resolved - Fixed using Google DNS]

Hi, @dylan thank you for your reply.

I have been using DELL notebook (Windows 10, 64bit) as Roon Core for a few months, my playback is SFORZATO DSP-Pavo, both of which are wired by two Ethernet cables to the same router (Baffalo WZR-HP-AZ 300H). I’m using a NAS (HDL-RAHF-S1) which is also connected to the same router with another Ethernet cable. This PC is installed with Roon version 1.5 (build 323) 64bit. There were no issues at all to play any music stored either in PC’s own hard drive, NAS or Tidal streaming.

I added Nucleus+ so I unauthorized my PC and authorized Nucleus+ as Roon Core. Set it up to start using it, reinstall the firmware which is now exactly same version 1.5 (build 323) 64bit. By the way, Nucleus+ is also wired to the same router with Ethernet cable. It plays all music stored its own internal server (480 GB Toshiba SSD, which I installed) and in the NAS but not Tidal.

What I’m facing with Tidal is very similar with what is described in another topic linked below.

The differences are mine is Nucleus+ and his is ROCK, but otherwise how Tidal behaves is very similar with his case.

Hope this additional information helps.
Regards.