Nucleus+: App network error from iOS and Windows

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus Plus firmware 1.0 build 227, server 1.7 build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Nuc+ is wired to Fiber optic modem Huawei EchoLife HG8245Q. Wi-Fi is disabled on Huawei due to its weakness. Airport Time Capsule Wi-Fi in bridge mode is wired to EchoLife. Time Capsule settings: Access control is disabled. Wi-Fi is dual band. IPV6 is auto and native. IPV share connection enabled, IPV6 incoming connections disabled. IPSec incoming authentication enabled. Teredo tunnels disabled. Port settings are none. IGMP snooping is turned off
Wi-Fi tests give me 100mbps down and 20mbps up

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Naim Uniti Serve & Naim Uniti Core on LAN. PS Audio with Bridge II streams using MConnect MControl. They work fine.

Description Of Issue

I registered and downloaded the app. Nucleus+ was discovered and updated. I opened the app it asked me to log on. When I did, it returned an error in network. Mind you everything else I own works very well and I can log into the account from a browser.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Getting My Nucleus Running - Network Issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.