Nucleus can't update to 1.7

Hi Support Team,
My Nucleus won’t execute the update to 1.7.
First I had a spinning wheel searching for Updates. After 3 times rebooting the Nucleus I got the error message " Error during update request" (my translation back from german to english.
I have attache a screen shot.
My iPads are updated to 1.7, so no possibility to run Roon on the Nucleus via my mobil devices anymore.
I have still version 1.6 on my Macbook Air because I get the same error message if I try to run the update. Which is good for the moment because that allows me to use still Roon.

Crooner

Hi @Crooner,

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. Please give your Core another reboot and then the diagnostics report should be sent to our servers.

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

1 Like

Hi Dylan,
thanks for the quick response.
I have rebooted the Nucleus a minute ago.
Crooner

Hi,
i´ve the same problem: iPhone and Tablet are 1.7 but the nucleus says “error” to the the update - so my Mac too. It seems to be the same problem as Crooner has.

jhkoepp@mac.com

Hi there,

Same problem here; I get the message “Software Update Needed” on my iPhone and iPad. And the checking for an update takes a very long time without result.
Currently I have to use my PC in order to play music

Same problem here.

@support - Same problem here.

Same problem here.

I have the same problem. IPAD app automatically updated. ROCK flagged to be updated but is now stuck on “error checking for update”. Reboot hasn’t helped.

Hi,
I have the same problem on my NUC. Ipad updeted without problem.

I should add that i have ROCK running on a NUC, not a Nucleus, but the problem is the same.

try again… we had a stupid issue – reboot it if its “stuck”.

1 Like

I can’t hear music!

Hy Danny,
Hi Roon Team,
thanks a lot. Nucleus has executed the update and is running now with Release 1.7.

Thanks for the timeless and perfect support.

That is the way how you make users happy.
Problems with new releases are usual but the difference is how quick problems get solved and how the support team is communicating with the user.

Thanks I will now explore the new features from rel. 1.7.
Crooner

All good here now!

Thanks, Roon team!
Now I’m awaiting the update of the database, eager to explore new functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.