Nucleus core not found by clients (ref#T60HS3)

Affected Product

Nucleus

Nucleus Model

Nucleus+ Rev A

Description of Issue

Nucleus core can’t be found by clients

RAM & Internal Storage

Not sure

Connected Audio Devices

Naim and Sonos

Home Network Details

Nucleus connected through Ethernet. I use Orbi mesh network.

@John_Kish, welcome to the Community. Have you tried to connect to the Nucleus via a phone Remote app on WiFi? Do you see the Nucleus on the network when you are logged into the Orbi admin page? Do you have any other router connected to your network?

How do I get in touch with corporate support?

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking. I tried to connect to the Nucleus from an Apple MacBook Air, an iPhone, and an Ipad. I do not see the core on my Orbi admin page, and I do not have any other routers on the network. Everything has worked fine since I purchased the Nucleus, but it is unresponsive. If I were betting, I think it’s the internal network port. I tried rebooting several times. All other devices on my network (and I have many devices on my network) are functioning correctly.

Is this thread they don’t work weekends.

Connect a monitor to Nucleus, and see if it shows any text on power up.

Also find out the date of purchase. See if you still have warranty for it.

2 Likes

Hi @John_Kish,

Thank you for your post. According to our diagnostic servers, your Nucleus+ appears to still be reachable and online. We’ve parsed through diagnostic logs and don’t see direct evidence of corruption or SSD failure; there are, however, thermal warnings and indications that network reachability poses an ongoing problem for this device.

@Robert_F was suggesting you share a screenshot of the Nucleus Web Administration page, reachable via a browser from another device on your same network. This will indicate more about the status of your device.

Additionally, please specify the physical location of this device. Are you connected directly to the main router, or a mesh node? Is the device sufficiently ventilated? The thermal warnings in the BIOS logs suggest you may need to ensure adequate cooling for this Nucleus+ before running it for extended periods of time.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.