Nucleus does not see USB DAC anymore

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Nucleus is Ethernet connected
TEXT GOES HERE

**Audio Devices Nucleus connected to network. Chord 2Qute DAC connected to Nucleus. Hegel Amp connected to 2Qute.

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi there, I just installed Nucleus and all went ok (running Nucleus via usb to my Chort 2Qute) until I plugged in an external SSD drive. Now the Core on Nucleus does not see my 2Qute any more. Anybody got an idea? Roger

Remove the external drive, re-boot, and see if the 2Qute is seen again. Did you change ports that the DAC is plugged into? If so, move it back as part of the test.

Sorry if I disturbed somebody! Bad USB connection! Problem solved. May excuses!

1 Like

Glad to hear it is working again for you. How do you like the 2Qute?

I am very found of it! Great, transparent and natural sound. Never regretted the moment I switched to it. As I already mentioned I now transferred the Roon core from a MacMini to Nucleus (which I power from a SBooster). I also connected the Nucleus to a Silent Angel switch. On first hearing all that seems to make a substantial improvement of the sound quality. More listening will be required to confirm it however.
Thanks for enquiring,
Roger

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.