Nucleus intermittently loses connection

Hi @Larry_Gelman ,

I’ve looked over your Nucleus logs and this is very strange, it looks like the logs just abruptly end, even while just playing music. I’ve looked over your hardware-level logs too, and there don’t appear to be any signs of common hardware issues that I could see.

It is possible that there is an issue with one of the hardware components of the Nucleus that would fail to show up in the hardware logs, such as faulty memory or possibly a power button issue. Where did you buy the unit from, a dealer or directly through us?

I can check with the RMA team to see if they’d be willing to run some tests on the unit, but since you mentioned purchasing the unit 3/4 years ago, this would mean that it is out-of-warranty and there will likely be a fee associated with this.

If you’d like to try to narrow down the issue further on your end, you can also run Memtest86 (for at least 24 hours) to rule out RAM issues, I’ve provided a link below. Let me know your thoughts on this, and we’ll also follow up via PM regarding your account renewal, thanks!

https://www.memtest86.com/tech_creating-window.html