Nucleus is Dead

I’ll wait a little bit (to hear from you) before I drive all the way down to where Argenta is located. Thanks. Argenta just sent me a text that they had reached out to you. They probably haven’t done a return with you before? The purchased date was 10/4/2019 and it was installed in November 2019…

I have unlisted the thread as it contains addresses, phone numbers, and/or emails.

Sorry. This is really the first time I’ve dealt with an issue through the Roon Community.
How do I get back to just talking to Support?

You are still talking with support. Other users just won’t be able to see this thread. Support is still aware. I’ll tag them for you @support

Thank you sir! I thought one of the support people was looking for the dealer I bought it from, so my bad! This Roon Community (and Support) is awesome! I know as much as my dealer about a lot of this stuff and it takes a long time for them to handle this kind of stuff…just trying to get back on-line! Thanks again Daniel.

Hey @Oren_Hopkins,

Thanks for being so open to discover the way that community works :nerd_face:.

We appreciate all the information and the open line of communication we have with you. It’s really great to hear that your local dealer is so responsive and eager to help. Returning the unit to them is the fastest way to have your Nucleus repaired and back to you :nerd_face: