Nucleus+
Panaramic router
Coordinated with Control4

I have a Nucleus+ that has been offline since Sunday. I have keyed in the IP address and the ball just spins. I was able to set up a core on my Mac.

So trying to reach its gui via its ip address yields nothing?
Can you connect a monitor to it with a hdmi cable, usually hdmi port a at the nucleus and see what , if anything, is displayed when you reboot the Nucleus?

1 Like

Hey @Steve_Child I wanted to check in and see if you were able to find the Nucleus on the network since you last posted?

If not, have you been able to give @AceRimmer’s suggestion a try and connect the device to a monitor via HDMI? If you see anything on the screen, would you be able to share a picture here of what is shown?

Thanks! :pray:t3:

I hooked the N up to an HDMI and it said no signal. I contacted my dealer and I think he has an RA

1 Like

Thanks so much for the update - it’s great to hear that you were able to get in contact with your dealer. That’s exactly what we would recommend in that case. I hope they’re able to assist further!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.