Nucleus is unresponsive

Roon showed a new version of the nucleus softwer. After installing nucleus it stopped responding. The system status shows that the software is not working. It cannot be run, it cannot be reinstalled, it cannot be reset. Restarting the system doesn’t do anything either. What now?

Can you post a screenshot of the Web Administration page of the Nucleus so that we can see what you are seeing? Thanks.

I am sending screenshots. As I wrote before, good advice from the windows does not work - nothing is happening.
Tomasz

Please try shutting down the Nucleus with a short press (< 1 sec) of the power button on the Nucleus. After it has shut down, press the button again to power it on.

Then please post another screenshot of the Web administration page. Thanks.

Hey @Tomasz_Opala,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

After reviewing your account, it does appear that your Nucleus was last online only a few minutes ago. Are you still running into issues getting it up and running properly?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed after 44 days. New replies are no longer allowed.