Nucleus issues - Fiio disappearing

@beka @noris ok the restore worked but initial problems remain. Seems after reading both your replies again, Noris wanted me to keep the fresh database if problem was solved. I didn’t test enough on fresh database but it may have been better? But hated all my metadata etc being gone so did a restore and it still crashes/looks for connection with long scrolls thru library.
This is on my Mac and iPhone clients. It’s really a hassle and takes too long just to play music.
So, do I try the internet stuff or do I have to reset database again and just start all over with metadata etc? If internet can you walk me thru it please? Thanks for the help but have to admit I just paid 120 dollars again for another year of Roon and it’s quite a bummer if it’s not going to work like it used to.

Hey @James_Cortez,

Let’s try the internet stuff and see if it helps :relaxed: .

Please, access the link below for instructions on how to change the DNS on your router:

https://1.1.1.1/

That is an app to make your internet faster and more secure? I mean I pay $100 per month for fast internet and I use Vivaldi browser and vpn. Do I need this? How does it make Roon better? Thanks !

Hey @James_Cortez,

It is not quite an app. We discuss what it is and what the benefits are in relation to Roon in this short help center article:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.