Nucleus no Networking info and won't connect

Hi.
I have a Nucleus that I’m having trouble connecting to. I can see it through the browser ok but the database is saying ‘Not ready’ and there’s no info under the Networking tab. I can’t connect to it through the Roon app on Mac or iOS.
This has been working fine for a few months but has now started having this problem. I’m thinking it may be a faulty drive but unsure on the next troubleshooting steps. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Neil

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hey @Neil_Briggs,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, and welcome to the community! I’m sorry to have kept you waiting this long while your Nucleus hasn’t been able to provide you with music.

You are correct in your troubleshooting that this could very well be a sign of a failing SSD in the Nucleus. Do you have a recent backup saved?

The next thing to try here would be to reinstall the OS from the webUI. I would also give the Nucleus a reboot from the webUI as well.

Let me know how the above goes, I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply. :+1:

Hi Benjamin, thanks for the reply.
Yes we’ve tried multiple reboots from the UI and also reinstalled the OS, but no change.
I thought it a little strange that it’s saying the OS is OK which doesn’t really help the failing hard drive theory.
Suggestions welcome for the next move.

Regards
Neil

Thanks for giving that a try @Neil_Briggs. The next step here would be to setup an RMA to send the unit in for repair.

I will follow up via PM with next steps. Please keep an eye out for a message from me. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.