Nucleus not connecting anymore (ref#N94GW8)

Affected Product

Nucleus

Nucleus Model

Nucleus Rev B

Description of Issue

Nucleus not connecting anymore

Hi - I bought Dutch 8c speakers and a Nucleus+ REV B from you in March 2022, order number 1594.
I had some initial configurations issues, but was able to solve them.
However, the Nucleus is no longer recognized in Roon, nor on my network. I have rebooted it, rebooted the server, to no avail. The light on the back is on, the Ethernet port is also lit up, but it’s like it’s not running Roon server. When I try to run Roon server from my laptop, the Dutch 8c are recognized as Roon end points and it works.
Can you please advise on what to do? Is the Nucleus damaged? How long is the warranty? Serial number is 54B203948808.
Thank you
Stephane

Connected Audio Devices

Nucleus + REV B

Home Network Details

nucleus and dutch 8c are connected to the same router

Hey Roon support, can you please advise? It’s been 4 days since I created this ticket… If my Nucleus is defective I need to return it asap. Thanks

Hi Stephane,

While you wait for support, Have you plugged a monitor into the Nucleus and see what is on the screen. The message might be of help to support.

Cheers!
Daniel

Hi @Stephane_Prunet,

Thanks for your patience while our team works through each thread! @Rugby brings up a great next step - if you connect the Nucleus to a monitor via HDMI, what do you see?

I’ll also add, are you able to access the webUI of the Nucleus (while its powered on and connected to the network)?

Here’s more info on how to access the webUI:

Many thanks, I was able to plug a monitor and after reinstalling the Nucleus software, everything works again. Much appreciate your help.

1 Like

Many thanks @Rugby. I was able to plug a monitor and after reinstalling the Nucleus sottware, everything works again. Much appreciate your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.