Nucleus not downloading software upgrade

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I just bought a Nucleus and plugged into my network for first time.

My Roon app (iPad) detected the Nucleus says it needs an software upgrade, which it started to download. However, the system now appears to have stalled mid download. The blue bar is stuck about one third way through with text Downloading…

Any advice on how to ‘fix’ this?

Reboot it.

Hi @Mike_Errey,

Can you try rebooting the Nucleus from the Nucleus Web Administration Interface and let us know if that helps?

Thanks. I turned the nucleus off and then turned it back on again. That worked. It’s upgraded software now nd appears to be operational.

Hi @Mike_Errey,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

1 Like

I had exactly the same issue with my Nucleus plus when bought 2 weeks ago. Seems to be “normal”.
Since than all working fine.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.