Roon Core Machine

Nucleus Plus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Fritzbox 7590

Connected Audio Devices

Devialet Phantom via LAN

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After running an update this afternoon Nuclius dissapeared in my Network. I made an shutdown via the On/off button on the back of Nucleus, Nucleus is starting, the on/off button is continues showing white light. The LAN LED is orange on the left corner and green blinking on the right corner.

But it still does not show up in my Network. I was connecting a Monitor via HDMI, but there is no picture shown on the screen.

On the App Nucleus is not found. The Roon App is searching for the Roon Core…

Can you pleas help me?

I just saw that Nucleus was shutting down and starting again.
This happend 2 or 3 times in the meanwhile. But still it is not shown in the network and it is not shown over Roon App…

Not a good sign, I’m afraid. Is your Nucleus within the 2 year warranty period, and did you purchase it from a dealer, or direct from Roon Labs?

I bought it from a dealer in July 2020…

Hi @Trompetfish,

It looks like we have a bad board on the Nucleus. I will send you a private message on next steps.

@Geoff_Coupe thank you for flagging this for us. We’ll try to get him back to enjoying the music quickly.

Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.