Nucleus not seeing inputs other than connected to core

Roon sees the “inputs connected to core,” but does not show “this phone” or “Roon tested.” In addition, the backup cannot see a place to make or restore a backup. I think I have been doing automatic backups.

Hate to see my playlists and history to disappear. Any path forward other than reinstalling the OS and presumably losing my setup and history?

Without further information impossible to know. Is this a new installation or a sudden change?

Suggest you fill in the following

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

1 Like

Nucleus Plus core
Wired Ethernet except for Aero network for wireless and connection to gen 2 Apple TV
Goldnote and Ayer QX20 dac work correctly
24,000 tracks
My input options do not include my wireless network Apple TV device or the iPad local device. The screen for audio setup only shows the category of connected directly to the core

It worked well since Christmas but the Apple TV devices disappeared only recently

Hi @Carter_Andrews,

Have you updated your Core device to the most recent build of Roon? I recommend updating all devices (including remotes) in your network before trying again.

The tech support team will be standing by to assist you further after updating. Please provide as much information as possible about your local network, including router make/model and any switches or access points involved.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.