Running 0 minutes, 1 second.
Roon Database & Settings
OK
92% of 55 GB available.
Internal Music Storage
OK
4000GB, Samsung SSD 860
92% of 3697 GB available.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USBC to Audio Research GSi75 integrated amp

Description Of Issue

My Nucleus plus will not stat connected to the network, it keeps falling off the network? I have to restart the Nucleus Plus everytime I wan tto use it. It is my CORE unit. I have a remote Nucleus and it stays connected.

Hi @Chris_Brimmer,

When this happens are you able to connect to the Nucleus Web Administration Interface? Can you share a screenshot of this if so?

No I am not able to connect to the interface, see shot below.

Thanks for confirming, @Chris_Brimmer.

How is the Nucleus connected to the network? What networking gear is in use (routers/switches/WAPs)?

Have you tried using a different Ethernet cable?

Yes, I have swapped out everything multiple times, its hard wired and 100% hardware related!!

Hi @Chris_Brimmer,

How is the Nucleus connected to the network? What networking gear is in use (routers/switches/WAPs)?

When the Nucleus is in this state what do you see if you connect it to a monitor or TV via HDMI? Can you share a picture?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.