Nucleus - Pioneer SX-S30DAB: HDMI connection problem

Hello,

I connected my Nucleus to my Pioneer SX-S30DAB via HDMI. Works fine so far.
The problem occurs when I switch the Pioneer to another HDMI source like e.g. my TV or Bluray-Player and afterwards switch back to the Nucleus: the sound is coming and going. The Nucleus seems to play as usual, it‘s not „hanging“…but the music sounds like a permanent „on“ and „off“ (I hope you understand what I try to describe).
If I shut everything down and restart it works fine again…until I change to another source.
Am I missing something there? Do I have to activate something in the Nucleus? Or is it the Pioneer?

Thanks for your help!
Mat

Hi @MatDe,

Sorry for the trouble here! Here’s what I’m hoping you can do:

• Reproduce this once more and make a note of the time it occurs as well as what track you’re playing
  • If possible, record a short video so we can see (and hear) exactly what’s happening during playback — It’ll help us understand what might be occurring
  • Share that video, track name, and timestamp here. We’ll take a look at what might have been happening during that time

Thanks!

Hi @dylan

sorry for the late reply. I found out that there is definitely something wrong with my Pioneer, so that this case is certainly not a Nucleus or Roon issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mat

1 Like

Thanks for following up, @MatDe! I’m glad you were able to get to the bottom of it. If we can ever help please don’t hesitate to reach out.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.