| System Firmware Version:|7459.141.1|

Music is stored on a RAID SSD connected to my Mac

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ORBI RBR850

Connected Audio Devices

Hugo M Scaler USB

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

This started after rebooting my Mac today. I started the Roon app and it was unable to find the core on my Nucleus Plus.

I am able to turn on my Nucleus Plus. The power light is white and the ethernet lights, green and yellow, are both lit up; however the device is unresponsive.

My router does not detect a wired connection from the Nucleus. I have reset the router and used several different ethernet cables. As a result, I cannot access the web interface.

The HDMI ports don’t work. I’ve tried several HDMI cables using both A and B ports on the Nucleus and my TV and monitor say no signal.

@BCH, sorry to hear about your issues. When did you purchase the Nucleus Plus and did you purchase it directly from Roon or from a dealer?

March 1st, 2022 directly from Roon

It is under warranty, I will tag @support for you.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @BCH,

I will send you a private message with the information needed to pursue warranty work. Thank you for all of the information you provided up front. It certainly prevents a lot of back and forth!

Wes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.