Nucleus Plus keeps dropping off my network

Hey @Martin_Edelman — Thanks for the update here!

First, I just wanted to mention that I’m going to keep these two threads separate as it seems like two separate behaviors we are taking a look at. I’ll continue using this thread for our investigation into the Nucleus+ dropping off the network. I’ll respond in that other thread shortly.

This is definitely a good test. Knowing if this same behavior occurs with the new router will further help us pinpoint the cause of what you’re seeing. As mentioned in our network guide, we recommend against Apple networking hardware as we have seen them be troublesome for many customers.

You also mentioned in the other thread you’re making use of a switch — would you mind sharing the model of switch in use?

If you still see this behavior occur when the new router is in use, I’d like for you to make a note of the time in which this behavior occurs and respond here with that time. Once I have that timestamp I can enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical team can take a closer look at what you’re experiencing.

Thanks,
Dylan