Nucleus Plus -Server software repeatedly resetting

Hello @jsmla ,

Thank you for your patience here while I’ve had a chance to consult with the team on this one. It looks like this behavior may be stemming due to an issue when communicating with your Linn device. Our development team is aware of the behavior and we are working on a change that we hope will help with this issue.

As per policy, I am unable to comment on a timeline of when the issue will be resolved, but I wanted you to know that the work is in progress. Thank you in advance for your patience here!

2 Likes

Hi @noris
I gathered from another thread that Roon were talking with Linn to find a solution. Any idea what progress is being made?

Hi @jsmla ,

We have a ticket regarding this behavior, but I am unable to comment on a timeline for resolution as per company policy. I have spoken to the team recently regarding this issue and we are working on this.

Really hoped new update would resolve this long running issue but three crashes so far this morning indicate not. I understood from another thread that a solution had been identified and was being tested. Any further information would be appreciated.

Hi @jsmla ,

We are still working on this issue at the time, thanks in advance for your patience here!

Hi @noris Another month on and having at least two or three crashes (on a good day). Any sense of when this issue will be resolved?

@support Any closer to resolving this long standing issue? Two months since last response and my last request for information was ignored

Hi @jsmla ,

Apologies, I missed your previous message. I discussed the issue with the team earlier this week, I can confirm that it is being worked on, but I am unable to specify a timeline of when work will be completed on it.

It looks like we had a fix in testing for this issue, but the fix didn’t pass QA and had to be sent back for further development review. We hope to have a stable, working fix for this issue as soon as possible, thank you for your continued patience.

@noris A brief moment of excitement that new software release will include resolution of the Linn issue but unfortunately not. Anything positive you can share that a solution will be found eventually? Thanks

Hi @jsmla ,

Thanks for your message. The fix didn’t make it into this recent release, but I can confirm that one of our senior devs is currently working on this issue and has Linn gear on-hand to verify changes.

We hope to release the fix as soon as possible after passing the development and testing phases. We are actively working on this, thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi @jsmla ,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that a fix for certain Linn issues was included in our Roon release from yesterday.

Can you please try to update to the latest Roon release and let us know if there was any improvement on your end? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @noris I was very happy to see a fix in yesterday’s update. I’ve had a reasonably stable set up for the past couple of months, but with the major limitation of only having around 30% of my collection included. I’m now starting to add the rest of my library . I’m doing it in small stages, with the audio analysis completed first, rather than load everything in one go.
It will take a few weeks but so far so good. I’ll report back on how I get on in due course
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.