Nucleus Questions

I am considering purchasing a Nucleus once it is available and I have a few questions. I am a novice compared to others on this forum so I hope to get clarity on a couple topics. My current set up has my Roon core residing on a laptop with an Auralic Aries running a coax to my processor. My music files reside on an external drive connected to the laptop.

My plan is to have Nucleus connected to my processor via HDMI and to connect my external drive to the Nucleus. I would assume with this set up I will no longer need the Aries?

With this set up how would I add new music? Could I do so over WiFi or would I need to run an ethernet cable to the Nucleus?

I currently back up my music to the cloud via BackBlaze. I assume I can continue to do this with the Nucleus set up?

The final question may be more difficult to answer. I know that Roon is working on a longer term solution to allow listening to a Roon library at work as well as in the car. A Nucleus purchase is large enough that I would hope it would fit into whatever solution winds up being devised vs being made obsolete. Is this a safe assumption?